(2018) (Shailene Woodley, Sam Claflin) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: After their sailboat is heavily damaged during a storm in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, a young woman must not only tend to her badly injured boyfriend, but also try to navigate them to land.
- It's 1983 and 24-year-old American wanderer Tami Oldham (SHAILENE WOODLEY) has recently met and fallen in love with 33-year-old world traveler Richard Sharp (SAM CLAFLIN). Both have a love for sailing and thus agree to sail a yacht owned by some of Richard's friends from Tahiti to San Diego.
Along the way, however, they encounter a bad storm that turns into a raging hurricane that leaves the boat wrecked and Richard badly injured. With food and water running out, Tami must then try to keep both of them alive while attempting to navigate to land that's thousands of miles away.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- They might if they're fans of either of the two leads or films featuring sailing.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For injury images, peril, language, brief drug use, partial nudity and thematic elements.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.