(2017) (voices of Alec Baldwin, Miles Christopher Bakshi) (PG)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Computer-Animated Comedy: A 7-year-old boy learns that his new baby brother is actually a ruthless corporate executive who's trying to even the cuteness playing field between babies and puppies.
- Tim Templeton (voice of MILES CHRISTOPHER BAKSHI) is a 7-year-old boy who lives with his Mom (voice of LISA KUDROW) and Dad (voice of JIMMY KIMMEL) and revels in his overactive imagination and loves his parents' undivided attention. Thus, when a new infant arrives in the house, he's less than pleased to now be second fiddle to his baby brother who's lured their mom and dad's attention away from him.
Things become more complicated when Tim learn that his new sibling, Boss Baby (voice of ALEC BALDWIN), is actually a ruthless corporate executive (with an adult's mind in a baby's body) who's been sent by Baby Corp. to spy on the parents who work for Puppy Co. It seems that babies are now losing the war vs. puppies in terms of perceived cuteness, and Boss Baby has been tasked with infiltrating the enemy.
Along with other young children such as Staci (voice of VIVIANN YEE), some triplets (voice of ERIC BELL JR.) and Jim (who never speaks), he sets out to do just that, all while Tim tries to prove who and what this new family member truly is. As that plays out, they must contend with the nefarious Francis E. Francis (voice of STEVE BUSCEMI) and his hulking brother, Eugene (voice of CONRAD VERNON).
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- It's a good bet many will, what with being a computer-animated comedy about kids.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG
- For some mild rude humor.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.