(2017) (Halle Berry, Chris McGinn) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Suspense/Thriller: A woman chases after a couple that has kidnapped her six-year-old son.
- Karla Dyson (HALLE BERRY) is a single mom and diner waitress who's worried about losing primary custody of her six-year-old son, Frankie (SAGE CORREA), to her ex. But that pales in comparison to what happens when she's on the phone with her attorney -- strangers Margo (CHRIS McGINN) and Terry (LEW TEMPLE) kidnapping Frankie and driving off with him from a park. Frantic and dropping her cell phone in her sudden attempt to stop them, Karla races to her van and gives chase. What follows is her trying not to lose sight of them, all while doing what she can to draw the attention of anyone else who might be able to help her and hoping that the kidnappers won't harm her boy.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Fans of Halle Berry might be interested, but beyond that it doesn't seem too likely.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For violence and peril.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.