(2017) (Jessica Roth, Israel Broussard) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Horror: A college student tries to solve the mystery of her ending up reliving the exact same day over and over again where she ends up being murdered at the end each time.
- Tree Gelbman (JESSICA ROTHE) is a college student at a Louisiana university who's known as a promiscuous party girl. That lifestyle has resulted in her waking up in the dorm room of another student, Carter Davis (ISRAEL BROUSSARD), who she figures she must have drunkenly had sex with. Hung-over, she returns to her sorority house where she's confronted by the head of her sorority, Danielle (RACHEL MATTHEWS), and blows off the birthday wishes from her roommate, Lori (RUBY MODINE), before rushing off to class with her married professor, Gregory (CHARLES AITKEN), with whom she's having an affair. At the end of the day, while walking alone, she's confronted by a person wearing a mask fashioned after the school mascot and ends up murdered by them.
She then jolts awake in Carter's dorm room again, and is confused by all of the same meaningless events seemingly happening again in order. When she encounters the masked figure that night, she tries to get away but once again is murdered, only to wake up in Carter's dorm room yet another time. From that point on, and as that same day keeps repeating itself, Tree tries to figure out what's happening, who the killer is, and how to survive to the next day.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're into horror films they probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For violence/terror, crude sexual content, language, some drug material and partial nudity.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.