(2016) (voices of Andy Samberg, Katie Crown) (PG)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Computer Animated Comedy/Adventure: A stork looking to move up the command chain at his delivery company tries to contain the problems caused when a human accidentally activates the previously shuttered baby making machine the storks once used to deliver children to new parents.
- Junior (voice of ANDY SAMBERG) is a stork who works at CornerStore.com, an electronic commerce and delivery company. They once solely delivered human babies to new parents, but adopted a new business model after one of those delivery storks, Jasper (voice of DANNY TREJO), wanted to keep a baby for himself and inadvertently damaged her home delivery tracker, essentially orphaning her. Now eighteen years later, Tulip (voice of KATIE CROWN) has grown up in the factory, but her attempts at helping out always result in dips in revenue. Accordingly, the warehouse boss, Hunter (voice of KELSEY GRAMMER), wants Junior to fire her, but despite being up for Hunter's job now that he's moving up, the stork can't do it.
Instead, he reassigns her to the mail room that barely gets any use anymore. But one such mailed letter then arrives from young Nate Gardner (voice of ANTON STARKMAN) who wants his busy real estate agent parents, Henry (voice of TY BURRELL) and Sarah (voice of JENNIFER ANISTON), to give him a baby brother. Having found an old pamphlet about storks delivering such babies, Nate fires off a letter. Tulip receives it and accidentally puts it in the wrong slot, thus inadvertently activating the long-shuttered baby making machine.
When Junior realizes this, he goes into full panic mode and decides he'll just quietly deliver the child. But with a recently injured wing, he can't fly, and thus needs the help of Tulip and the plane she's built. They take off, unaware that their nerdy, rule-following co-worker Pigeon Toady (voice of STEPHEN KRAMER GLICKMAN) has figured out what's happened and wants to stop them. They must also deal with various other obstacles and setbacks along the way, including a run-in with a pack of wolves led by Alpha (voice of KEEGAN-MICHAEL KEY) and Beta (voice of JORDAN PEELE) who find the baby adorable and want to keep the child for themselves.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- It's a good bet many will, especially among the preteen set.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG
- For mild action and some thematic elements.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.