(2016) (Ice Cube, Kevin Hart) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action/Comedy: Two Atlanta cops have less than a week to nab a Miami drug dealer so that the one officer can return to Georgia and marry his partner's sister.
- No-nonsense Atlanta Police Detective James Payton (ICE CUBE) is back and hot on the trail of another elusive crime lord named Antonio Pope (BENJAMIN BRATT). Once again, he is teamed with motor-mouthed rookie cop Ben Barber (KEVIN HART), who is only a week away from marrying James' sister, Angela (TIKA SUMPTER). James still doesn't believe Ben has what it takes to make it as a police officer, so he gets permission from Lieutenant Brooks (BRUCE McGILL) to take Ben on assignment to Miami and mix it up with Pope and his murderous gang of henchmen.
But when the two get to Florida, they are surprised to learn that Pope presents himself as a respected, legitimate businessman and philanthropist. So, the two join forces with a tough homicide detective, Maya (OLIVIA MUNN), and a cyber criminal named AJ (KEN JEONG), who's on the run after stealing money from Pope. Together, they seek to bring down Antonio's drug empire.
Meanwhile, back in Georgia, Angela is planning the nuptials of her dreams, but she is being manipulated by a rigid, controlling wedding planner, Cori (SHERRI SHEPHERD). And the longer the week drags on, the more worried she becomes, fearing that Ben will not make it back in time to get hitched.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Due to the PG-13 rating and Kevin Hart's popularity with young people, teenagers will have some interest, especially if they liked the first film.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For sequences of violence, sexual content, language, and some drug material.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.