(2016) (Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Comedy: Having previously survived a fraternity moving in next door to them, a married couple must now contend with a sorority doing the same, all of which threatens the sale of their house.
- Mac (SETH ROGEN) and Kelly Radner (ROSE BYRNE) live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood with their toddler daughter, Stella (ELISE VARGAS). Yet, they're ready to move, what with a baby on the way, and they've found buyers, but are in a 30-day escrow period. Things look good for clearing that, what with their previous run-in with Teddy Sanders (ZAC EFRON), Pete (DAVE FRANCO), Scoonie (CHRISTOPHER MINTZ-PLASSE), Garfield (JERROD CARMICHAEL) and others of the party-hearty Delta Psi Beta frat house next door now long behind them.
Unbeknownst to them, college freshman Shelby (CHLOE GRACE MORETZ), Beth (KIERSEY CLEMONS) and Nora (BEANIE FELDSTEIN) -- upset to learn that only fraternities go throw parties on college campuses nationwide -- have decided to create their own sorority off-campus, and the former DPB house is currently empty. Even more shocking and operating out of revenge against the Radners, Teddy has decided to be the consultant for Kappa Nu, and the partying begins immediately. What follows is a battle of the wills and various attempts to undermine the other side, with Mac and Kelly calling in their married friends Jimmy (IKE BARINHOLTZ) and Paula (CARLA GALLO) to help them battle the girls, all while also getting an unlikely ally in the form of a former enemy.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're fans of the first film, they probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For crude sexual content including brief graphic nudity, language throughout, drug use and teen partying.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.