(2016) (Kevin Hart, Halle Berry) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Comedy Concert: Comedian Kevin Hart covers a number of topics in a politically incorrect comedy concert.
- Following a brief James Bond sort of opening sequence where he plays a Bond type agent alongside Halle Berry (HERSELF) and competes against Don Cheadle (HIMSELF), Kevin Hart (HIMSELF) puts on a politically incorrect comedy concert in Philadelphia where he covers a number of topics related to himself and his family life.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're fans of Hart, they probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For some sexual material, and language throughout.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.