(2016) (Tyler Perry, Cassi Davis) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Comedy: Madea and her cronies must babysit her teenage niece on Halloween, as the girl schemes to sneak out and attend a local college party.
- Brian (TYLER PERRY), a recently divorced father, is having a hard time parenting his headstrong teenage daughter, Tiffany (DIAMOND WHITE), who has plans to sneak out to attend a Halloween bash at the local fraternity house. Temptations are everywhere for her, including the cute and charming frat president Jonathan (YOUSEF ERAKAT) and her party-hearty friends Rain (BELLE THORNE) and Leah (LEXY PANTERRA). Only good-girl bestie Aday (LIZA KOSHY) seems to have any second thoughts about attending such a raucous college party.
When Brian is called into work, he phones his feisty, domineering Aunt Madea (also PERRY) to come and babysit Tiffany and Aday and make sure they don't leave. Madea brings along Brian's profane father, Joe (also PERRY); her pot-smoking neighbor, Bam (CASSI DAVIS); and their almost unintelligible friend, Hattie (PATRICE LOVELY).
Tiffany, though, still manages to escape and Madea and her cronies go after her to the frat house. When Madea is physically tossed out of the house, she retaliates by calling the police. The fraternity responds by mounting a series of horror movie-like pranks that up the stakes beyond anything they could have expected.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Older teens may have some interest, especially if they're fans of Perry's Madea films.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For drug use and references, suggestive content, language, some horror images, and thematic material.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2020 Screen It, Inc.