(2016) (Tyler Perry, Cassi Davis) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Comedy: Madea and her cronies must babysit her teenage niece on Halloween, as the girl schemes to sneak out and attend a local college party.
- Brian (TYLER PERRY), a recently divorced father, is having a hard time parenting his headstrong teenage daughter, Tiffany (DIAMOND WHITE), who has plans to sneak out to attend a Halloween bash at the local fraternity house. Temptations are everywhere for her, including the cute and charming frat president Jonathan (YOUSEF ERAKAT) and her party-hearty friends Rain (BELLE THORNE) and Leah (LEXY PANTERRA). Only good-girl bestie Aday (LIZA KOSHY) seems to have any second thoughts about attending such a raucous college party.
When Brian is called into work, he phones his feisty, domineering Aunt Madea (also PERRY) to come and babysit Tiffany and Aday and make sure they don't leave. Madea brings along Brian's profane father, Joe (also PERRY); her pot-smoking neighbor, Bam (CASSI DAVIS); and their almost unintelligible friend, Hattie (PATRICE LOVELY).
Tiffany, though, still manages to escape and Madea and her cronies go after her to the frat house. When Madea is physically tossed out of the house, she retaliates by calling the police. The fraternity responds by mounting a series of horror movie-like pranks that up the stakes beyond anything they could have expected.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Older teens may have some interest, especially if they're fans of Perry's Madea films.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For drug use and references, suggestive content, language, some horror images, and thematic material.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.