(2015) (Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action: A highly trained government assassin tries to clear his name when he is framed for his ex-wife's murder.
- In between top-secret assignments, highly trained government assassin Bryan Mills (LIAM NEESON) tries to live the quiet life in Los Angeles. He resides near his college-age daughter, Kim (MAGGIE GRACE), and her mother/his ex-wife Lenore (FAMKE JANSSEN) and her second husband, Stuart (DOUGRAY SCOTT), a wealthy businessman.
Then one day, Bryan is shocked to find Lenore murdered in his apartment, her throat having been slit. The cops bust in and find him holding the murder weapon, which he had just picked up from the floor. Mills flees and is pursued by Franck Dotzler (FOREST WHITAKER), a dogged police investigator, and his top lieutenant Garcia (DON HARVEY) who slowly start to question his guilt.
Bryan, meanwhile reunites with his CIA-operative buddies Sam (LELAND ORSER) and Casey (JON GRIES), who help him out while he is on the run. Bryan eventually begins to suspect Stuart's involvement in Lenore's murder, and he eventually gets him to confess that he is in debt to a ruthless Russian mobster named Malankov (SAM SPRUELL) who also has it in for Bryan and his family.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Older teens who have seen and enjoyed the first two "Taken" movies will want to see this one.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For intense sequences of violence and action and for brief strong language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.