(2015) (Kevin James, Raini Rodriguez) (PG)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Comedy: While on vacation in Las Vegas, a mall security cop tries to save his daughter from a group of criminals who are stealing valuable artwork from the casino hotel.
- Paul Blart (KEVIN JAMES) is a divorced dad and single father to high school senior Maya (RAINI RODRIGUEZ) who hasn't gotten up the courage to tell him she might attend UCLA. Due to his exemplary work as a security guard at a mall in West Orange, New Jersey, he's invited to attend a security officers convention in Las Vegas. There, he meets Divina Martinez (DANIELLA ALONSO), the hotel's general manager who he believes is hitting on him, as well as Eduardo Furtillo (EDUARDO VERASTEGUI), the hotel's head of security who looks down on Paul.
At the same time, Maya ends up hanging out with one of the hotel's valets, Lane (DAVID HENRIE), and accidentally stumbles upon some criminal activity. It seems that criminal mastermind Vincent Sofel (NEAL McDONOUGH) and his team are plotting on stealing all of the hotel's valuable artwork. When Paul learns that Vincent's goons have kidnapped his daughter, he steps into action to save her and thwart their plan.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they liked the first film or are fans of anyone in the cast, they might be interested.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG
- For some violence.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.