(2015) (Vin Diesel, Paul Walker) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action: A team of criminal thrill junkies must reassemble when the ruthless brother of a former nemesis targets them all for death.
- Deckard Shaw (JASON STATHAM), a trained British special forces assassin, vows revenge on those responsible for his criminal brother being on life support. His target is Dominic Toretto (VIN DIESEL), an ex-con who has formed a crew of car junkies/master thieves over the years that has become something of a surrogate family. They include his brother-in-law, Brian (PAUL WALKER), a former cop turned criminal; Dom's sister and Brian's wife, Mia (JORDANA BREWSTER); Dom's amnesiac wife, Letty (MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ); computer whiz Tej (LUDACRIS); and show-boating thrill seeker, Roman (TYRESE GIBSON).
When Deckard proves relentless, Dom is recruited by an enigmatic black operative who calls himself Mr. Nobody (KURT RUSSELL) to rescue a kidnapped computer hacker named Ramsey (NATHALIE EMMANUEL), who has invented a software program that can literally track and find anyone on the planet within a matter of minutes ... even seconds. She is being held prisoner in Azerbaijan by a terrorist named Jakande (DJIMON HOUNSOU) and his chief henchman, Kiet (TONY JAA).
Dom also receives help from FBI agent Hobbs (DWAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON), a one-time nemesis who has come to respect Dom and his crew. Hobbs is gravely wounded early on and confined to a hospital bed. But when the action moves to Abu Dhabi and then back to Los Angeles, he can no longer lie still and not get involved.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Yes. Teens, both male and female, will be eager to check this out, especially if they're fans of any of the earlier entries in this film franchise.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For prolonged frenetic sequences of violence, action, and mayhem; suggestive content; and brief strong language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.