(2014) (Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Comedy: Three women seek revenge on the man who is cheating on all of them.
- Carly (CAMERON DIAZ) is a hard-charging Manhattan attorney who finally believes she is leaving the dating scene when she meets the seemingly perfect guy. His name is Mark King (NIKOLAJ COSTER-WALDAU), a successful businessman and entrepreneur who spends his weeks in the city and his weekends at his home in suburban Connecticut. Remarkably, this does not sound warning bells with either Carly or her sassy, savvy secretary, Lydia (NICKI MINAJ).
Carly gets the shock of her life when she goes to Mark's house in the suburbs to surprise him and discovers he has a wife. Her name is Kate (LESLIE MANN), and she's the kind of woman Carly despises -- meek, dependent, house-bound, and unemployed. Kate tracks Carly back to the city, and the two end up becoming friends as each one senses they can draw strength from the other due to their differences. The two then really bond when they discover that Mark has been cheating on both of them with the young, gorgeous Amber (KATE UPTON).
Before long, Carly and Kate have recruited Amber, and the three together hatch an elaborate revenge plot against Mark after they learn he has captained some shady business deals offshore. Lending moral support along the way is Kate's hunky contractor brother, Phil (TAYLOR KINNEY), and Carly's five-times-divorced dad, Frank (DON JOHNSON).
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Older teens, especially females, may have some interest.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For mature thematic material, sexual references, and language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.