(2014) (Liam Neeson, Julianne Moore) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action: A federal air marshal must contend not only with anonymous text messages sent to him stating someone aboard a New York to London flight will die every twenty minutes, but also growing suspicion among others that he's the actual culprit.
- Bill Marks (LIAM NEESON) is a troubled federal air marshal who's set to work a non-stop flight from New York to London alongside fellow air marshal Jack Hammond (ANSON MOUNT). Seated next to frequent traveler Jen Summers (JULIANNE MOORE), Bill is nervous as usual upon takeoff, but is fine once they're in the air. That is, until he receives an anonymous text message from someone who not only knows his name, but also threatens that people aboard the flight will start dying every twenty minutes if $150 million isn't transferred to a specific account.
Captain David McMillan (LINUS ROACHE) and co-pilot Kyle Rice (JASON BUTLER HARNER) are notified of this issue, as are flight attendants Nancy (MICHELLE DOCKERY) and Gwen (LUPITA NYONG'O), but the passengers, including the likes of Tom Bowen (SCOOT McNAIRY), Zack White (NATE PARKER), Austin Reilly (COREY STOLL) and Fahim Nasir (OMAR METWALLY), are kept in the dark.
Facing repeated deadlines, Bill does what he can to pick out the culprit and stop him before time runs out. But with the bodies starting to pile up every twenty minutes, and with passengers on the flight and others on the ground starting to doubt his intentions, the air marshal must overcome all sorts of obstacles to save the day.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Those who are fans of action films featuring older characters taking care of the bad guys might be interested.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For intense sequences of action and violence, some language, sensuality and drug references.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.