(2014) (Kirk Cameron, Darren Doane) (PG)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: Kirk Cameron helps his brother-in-law understand the Biblical meanings behind common Christmas symbols and traditions that otherwise don't seem to have a direct connection to the birth of Christ.
- Kirk Cameron (KIRK CAMERON) loves Christmas and everything about it. Thus, while at a Christmas party thrown by his sister (BRIDGETTE RIDENOUR), he's concerned to hear that his brother-in-law, Christian (DARREN DOANE), is acting like Scrooge. Not because he doesn't believe in Christmas or that he's a bad guy. Instead, it's that he doesn't see the connection between common Christmas symbols and traditions that fill most Christian homes and the birth of Christ. Kirk then sets out to show Christian those connections as described in the Bible, all in hopes of reigniting the Christmas spirit within his in-law.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If the story idea sounds intriguing, they might, but it's unlikely many kids will be clamoring to see this, despite the Christmas connection and theme.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG
- For some thematic elements.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.