(2014) (Documentary) (G)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Documentary: A look at the various species of lemurs on Madagascar.
- As narrated by Morgan Freeman, the short film (around 40 minutes) takes a look at the origin of lemurs on Madagascar, the various varieties of them that inhabit the island, the effects of human farming and such on the primates, and the work of several primatologists in protecting the animals and their dwindling natural habitat.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're interested in lemurs or nature-based documentaries, they might be interested.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: G
- For not containing material to warrant a higher rating.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.