(2014) (Documentary) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Documentary: Conservative author and filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza addresses what he observes is the growing criticisms from within America that the country is a racist, imperialist evil that needs to have its history rewritten and its future charted anew.
- Conservative author and filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza follows up his documentary, "2016: Obama's America," with an equally inflammatory film in which he attempts to answer a list of the most common indictments of the United States. They range from the country's wealth and prosperity resulting from the stealing of land from Native Americans and the enslavement of Africans brought to the country in chains to its conduct on the world change in overthrowing foreign governments and putting in place leaders who will advance its imperial agenda.
D'Souza starts off the film pondering what the world would be like without America. What would have happened if a sniper's bullet killed George Washington during the Revolutionary War? What would the world map look like if Adolf Hitler had got the atomic bomb first? And so forth. The last third of the film is an open indictment of President Obama's second term in the White House and the possibility that liberals' so-called "shame narrative" will be advanced even further if Hillary Clinton is elected the next President.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Older, politically-motivated teens may have some interest.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For violent images.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.