(2013) (voices of Dane Cook and Stacy Keach) (PG)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Animated Action: A crop-dusting plane dreams of competing in an aerial race around the world.
- On an alternate Earth inhabited solely by sentient aircraft, boats, cars, and trucks, Dusty (voice of DANE COOK) is a crop-dusting plane who dreams of competing in a global aerial race. One problem. He is afraid of heights. This is a problem in that he is unable to climb to altitudes that would put him in tailwinds that would make him go as fast as traditional racers. Nevertheless, he qualifies for the competition with help from the dimwitted fuel truck, Chug (voice of BRAD GARRETT); the goodhearted repair vehicle, Dottie (voice of TERI HATCHER); and Skipper (voice of STACY KEACH), a veteran war plane who has been grounded ever since a traumatic mission decades earlier.
Dusty makes it to the starting line where he encounters a menagerie of racing planes. They include El Chupacabra (voice of CARLOS ALAZRAQUI), a Latino plane with a flair for the dramatic; Rochelle (voice of JULIA LOUIS-DREYFUS), a French plane who becomes romantically involved with El Chupacabra; Bulldog (voice of JOHN CLEESE), a British aircraft who doesn't believe in offering any form of help to the competition; and Ishani (voice of PRIYANKA CHOPRA), a female plane who flirts with Dusty but has a hidden agenda.
The most formidable of Dusty's competition is the frequent champion, Ripslinger (voice of ROGER CRAIG SMITH), who doesn't believe Dusty belongs in the competition and goes to great lengths to ensure that the goodhearted crop-duster does not finish the race. Dusty must overcome Ripslinger's scheming and his own self-doubts in order to fly with the best of the best.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Yes. The film is especially gear to the 8-and-under crowd.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG
- For some mild action and rude humor.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.