(2013) (Documentary) (PG)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Documentary: A look at the 19-year-old pop star's life, music and fans as he and his team work on his album and stage show tour.
- The film takes a look at the 19-year-old's career, focusing on him working on his album release and 2012 stage show tour, with various interviews with him and others in his working circle, as well as a look at some of his fans.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're fans of the pop star, that's a definite yes.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG
- For brief language and mild thematic material.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.