(2013) (Paul Walker, Vin Diesel) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action: A federal agent convinces a retired team of fast-driving criminals to reunite in order to stop an ex-military terrorist from getting his hands on the last piece of a powerful weapon he's going to use on the world.
- Taking up where "Fast 5" left off, ex-cop and former FBI agent Brian O'Conner (PAUL WALKER) and his girlfriend Mia (JORDANA BREWSTER) have just had a baby while living overseas following a previous heist that made them and the rest of their crew fabulously rich. They include her brother, Dominic 'Dom' Toretto (VIN DIESEL), who lives nearby with his cop turned criminal girlfriend Elena Neves (ELSA PATAKY); Roman Pierce (TYRESE GIBSON) and Tej Parker (LUDACRIS) who are living the high life; and Han Lue (SUNG KANG) who's bewitched by Gisele Yashar (GAL GADOT).
All retired, Brian and Dom are surprised by a visit from Luke Hobbs (DWAYNE JOHNSON), a muscle-bound federal agent and bounty hunter who previously tried to capture them, only to come to a truce while dealing with a nefarious villain. Now there's a new bad guy on the loose and he's ex-military commando Owen Shaw (LUKE EVANS) who's after the last piece of a powerful weapon that will enable him to knock out the power to an entire country for 24 hours. Even more troubling is that Hobbs has a recently taken picture of Letty Ortiz (MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ), Dom's former longtime girlfriend who everyone believes is dead.
Considering the team views themselves as a family who will do anything for one of their own, and with Hobbs agreeing to get a full pardon for all of them should they help, Brian, Dom and the rest reunite and join Hobbs and his new partner, Riley (GINA CARANO), in the hunt. But they find themselves up against a formidable adversary and his team that includes the likes of Jah (JOE TASLIM), Vegh (CLARA PAGET), Klaus (KIM KOLD) and, so it seems due to her suffering from amnesia, Letty.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're fans of any of the other five films in the series, they probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For intense sequences of violence and action and mayhem throughout, some sexuality and language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.