(2018) (Bailee Madison, Lewis Pullman) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Horror: A family must contend with three masked psychopaths who want to kill them in a deserted trailer park.
- Kinsey (BAILEE MADISON) is anything but a happy teenager. For reasons never revealed, her parents -- Cindy (CHRISTINA HENDRICKS) and Mike (MARTIN HENDERSON) -- are sending her off to boarding school and she's about as mad as she can get. But with no real recourse, she sets out on a road trip for that school with them and her older brother, Luke (LEWIS PULLMAN). With plans to spend the night at an out of season trailer park run by the kids' aunt and uncle who they'll see the next day, the family settles in for the night.
Little do they know that a trio of psychopaths -- never identified in the film but listed in the credits as Dollface (EMMA BELLOMY), Man in the Mask (DAMIAN MAFFEI) and Pin-Up Girl (LEA ENSLIN) -- have already killed the older couple in another trailer and have now set their sights on these newcomers. From that point on, the family members try to avoid being killed by the strangers and hope to get help.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're fans of the original film (from 2008) or slasher-type horror films in general, they just might.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For horror violence and terror throughout, and for language.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2018 Screen It, Inc.