(2018) (Spencer Stone, Anthony Sadler) (PG-13)
- The following is an unedited version of our final review that may contain spelling, grammatical, and/or factual errors. The film was not screened in advance for reviewers in our various markets and I need to take a break for a while after seeing the film today and then rushing to get this review written and posted.
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: After growing up together since they were kids, three friends must contend with a terrorist who threatens to kill them and everyone on their train.
- Spencer Stone (SPENCER STONE), Anthony Sadler (ANTHONY SADLER), and Alek Skarlatos (ALEK SKARLATOS) have been friends for years after realizing they were kindred spirits in middle school (played by WILLIAM JENNINGS, PAUL-MIKEL WILLIAMS, and BRYCE GHEISAR respectively) and were often sent to the principal's office together.
As young men, Spencer has decided to join the Air Force while Alek is serving in Afghanistan and they decide they should vacation with Anthony in Europe over the summer. Having fun in various countries, they board a train headed from Amsterdam to Paris, unaware that a heavily armed terrorist has also gotten on the train with the intention of killing everyone. From that point on, the three friends do what they must to control the situation and save everyone.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Some might be intrigued by the commercials for the film and the real-life heroism depicted in the story.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For (on appeal from the original R rating) bloody images, violence, some suggestive material, drug references and language.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2018 Screen It, Inc.