(2018) (Trevor Jackson, Michael Kenneth Williams) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Crime Thriller: An Atlanta cocaine dealer tires of his criminal lifestyle and seeks one final big score, as rivals and corrupt cops conspire against him.
- Priest (TREVOR JACKSON) is an Atlanta-based cocaine dealer who has been so successful at his life of crime that he's never been arrested. The local cops have never even heard of him. Rescued from the streets and mentored by Scatter (MICHAEL KENNETH WILLIAMS), Priest lives in a nice house, has a souped-up sports car, and two beautiful girlfriends in Georgia (LEX SCOTT DAVIS) and Cynthia (ANDREA LONDO).
But a run-in with a local gang known as the Snow Patrol, cocaine dealers who dress in all-white ski outfits and are led by Q (BIG BANK BLACK), gets Priest to thinking about his life and how he'd like his future to play out. He wants to set up one final big score that will net him tens of millions of dollars and then leave America. To do this, he will betray Scatter and set up his own deal with a Mexican drug cartel run by Gonzalez (ESAI MORALES) in which he promises to move triple the product Scatter had been responsible for.
But as dollars start to pile up, Priest finds it harder and harder to leave the lifestyle, especially with Q's unstable majordomo, Juju (KAALAN WALKER), gunning for him; his best friend, Eddie (JASON MITCHELL), constantly fouling things up; one of his lieutenants, Fat Freddy (JACOB MING-TRENT), wanting to be more than just "the muscle;" and two corrupt cops, Mason (JENNIFER MORRISON) and Turk (BRIAN F. DURKIN), wanting in on the action.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Older teens may be attracted to its action and its extreme R-rated content.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For violence and language throughout, strong sexuality, nudity, and drug content.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2019 Screen It, Inc.