(2018) (Angourie Rice, Justice Smith) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: A high school student falls for a mysterious soul who wakes up in the body of a different person each day.
- Rhiannon (ANGOURIE RICE) is an ordinary high school student who lives with her parents, Lindsey (MARIA BELLO) and Nick (MICHAEL CRAM), and older sister, Jolene (DEBBY RYAN). She has a boyfriend in Justin (JUSTICE SMITH), but one day he isn't quite himself, treating her to a day skipping school, having fun, and generally being uncharacteristically romantic with her. The next day he has no memory of any of that and that's because, unbeknownst to either of them, he was inhabited by a soul known only as "A" who wakes up each morning in the body of a different person, with no control over who that is, guy or girl, outside of it being someone his/her own age.
After Rhiannon meets Nathan (LUCAS JADE ZUMANN) at a party and he acts in ways similar to how Justin earlier did, she ends up a bit perplexed, especially with that happening on subsequent days with different people. "A" eventually lets on what's happening, and while it takes a while for her to believe that story, she does. And in doing so, she ends up falling for "A" despite never knowing who he/she will show up as each day. But when he/she does so in one of her classmates, Alexander (OWEN TEAGUE), the two believe that teen might be the right permanent fit for them and their unusual romantic relationship.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Teenage girls in particular might be drawn to the high school romance story.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For thematic content, language, teen drinking, and suggestive material.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2018 Screen It, Inc.