(2018) (Emily Blunt, John Krasinski) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Horror: An isolated family tries to survive in a post-apocalyptic world that's been decimated by heavily armored and blind monsters that hunt by sound.
- More than a year after their young son, Beau (CADE WOODWARD), was killed by heavily armored and blind monsters that hunt by sound and have decimated most of the world's population, the Abbott family is simply trying to survive by remaining as silent as possible in their post-apocalyptic world. While Evelyn (EMILY BLUNT) is due to deliver another child in a few weeks, Lee (JOHN KRASINSKI) is trying to develop a hearing aid that will help their deaf daughter, Regan (MILLICENT SIMMONDS), hear, when not taking their son, Marcus (NOAH JUPE), out beyond their remote farm to teach him how to survive.
The pending addition to their family puts them in an obvious bind as the baby is surely going to make noise, something they're doing their best to make sure won't draw the attention of the monsters that routinely arrive with even the slightest unusual sound. But with the baby's unexpected early arrival, the family must do what they can to remain quiet and thus avoid further monster attacks.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're into monster-based horror films or are fans of anyone in the cast they probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For terror and some bloody images.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2019 Screen It, Inc.