(2017) (Kristen Stewart, Sigrid Bouaziz) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: A personal shopper spends her down time trying to contact her dead twin brother, all while contending with someone -- or something -- sending her anonymous text messages that seem to know her every move and location.
- Maureen Cartwright (KRISTEN STEWART) is a young woman who works as a personal shopper in Paris for wealthy socialite Kyra Gellman (NORA VON WALDSTATTEN), buying her expensive clothing, jewelry and such for public appearances. With her boyfriend, Gary (TY OLWIN), located somewhere else around the globe, she spends her downtime trying to contact the spirit of her twin brother, Lewis, who died three months ago. His girlfriend, Lara (SIGRID BOUAZIZ), allows Maureen -- who's also a medium of sorts -- into their former and now empty house, and Maureen does have a supernatural encounter, but then realizes it's not her brother's spirit.
But she then starts receiving text messages from an anonymous sender who seems to know her every move and location, all of which makes her wonder if that might somehow be her brother's spirit. From that point on, she tries to figure out who's sending them and whether her brother's spirit is indeed around and trying to contact her.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're big fans of Kristen Stewart they might be interested.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For some language, sexuality, nudity and a bloody violent image.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2019 Screen It, Inc.