(2017) (Tyler Perry, Diamond White) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Comedy: Various people, young and old, must contend with creepy little girls and masked, chainsaw-wielding figures intent on disrupting a rowdy Halloween party being held on reportedly haunted lake grounds.
- It's Tiffany Simmons' (DIAMOND WHITE) eighteenth birthday and she'd rather be spending it with her friends Gabriella (INANNA SARKIS) and Leah (LEXY PANTERRA) than with her father, Brian (TYLER PERRY), knowing full well the lame party he's going to throw for her. She also knows that her grandfather, Uncle Joe (TYLER PERRY), and his sister, Madea (TYLER PERRY) will also be there along with their friends Bam (CASSI DAVIS) and the almost unintelligible Hattie Mae (PATRICE LOVELY).
Having received a new car from her mother, Deborah (TAJA V SIMPSON), and stepdad, Calvin (AKENDE MUNALULA), Tiffany hopes to attend a wild Halloween frat party off at a remote lake. The only problem is that a mass murder took place there decades ago and it's unlikely her dad or Gabriella's dad, Victor (TITO ORTIZ), will allow them to go. So they and Leah lie that they're going to do a sleep-over at Deborah's place and will then sneak off to join frat boys such as Dino (MIKE TORNABENE), Horse (BROCK O'HURN) and Jonathan (YOUSEF ERAKAT) at the party.
But with Madea getting wind of the deception, rather than take Uncle Joe, Bam and Hattie Mae home, she drives them to the reportedly haunted lake grounds in hopes of keeping Tiffany safe. But when creepy little girls and chainsaw-wielding masked men show up, it's everyone for themselves as they try to survive the night.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're fans of the Madea movies they probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For sexual references, drug content, language and some horror images.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2018 Screen It, Inc.