(2016) (Terrence Jenkins, Cassie Ventura) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Comedy: A playboy finds himself falling in love for the first time with a woman who may just be unattainable.
- Charlie (TERRENCE JENKINS) is the quintessential L.A. playboy. He's an entertainment industry agent who has never had a steady relationship, but instead has enjoyed a myriad of one-night stands and uncommitted hook-ups. Charlie's sister, Sherry (PAULA PATTON), wonders if her brother will ever commit to a woman two decades after the tragic loss of their parents. When his best friend, Victor (ROBERT CHRISTOPHER RILEY), gets engaged to longtime girlfriend, Ginger (LAUREN LONDON), Victor and their mutual buddy, Rick (DONALD FAISON), bet Charlie he can't stay true to one woman until Victor's wedding. Charlie happily accepts the bet, while Victor deals with his Bridezilla and Rick knuckles through possible infertility problems with his wife, Pressie (DASCHA POLANCO).
Into Charlie's life walks the beautiful, but slightly mysterious Eva (CASSIE VENTURA). She has only done long-term, committed relationships, but is intrigued to try something more casual with no strings attached for the first time in her life. So, she and Charlie start seeing each other, having casual sex at his house and in a public restaurant. Meanwhile, Charlie has to deal with a crooked boss named Marty (JOE PANTOLIANO), who wants him to sign rapper French Montana (HIMSELF) to a contract that is more in their agency's favor than the recording artist's.
Charlie's real passion is photography, though, and Eva encourages him to pursue this love. He gradually falls for her. But he then learns she's been playing him and is engaged to be married to someone else. Will Charlie return to his life of cheap thrills, or will he finally grow up and move forward with his life? And will it be with Eva?
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Some older teens may have some interest due to the young cast and high sex quotient.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For sexuality, some nudity, and language throughout.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2017 Screen It, Inc.