(2016) (Benjamin Walker, Teresa Palmer) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: Despite a rocky start, neighbors in a small coastal town end up falling for each other.
- In a small coastal North Carolina town, Gabby Holland (TERESA PALMER) is a medical student who's just moved in next door to Travis Shaw (BENJAMIN WALKER). The two immediately clash, what with Travis' small parties with his friends and on-again, off-again girlfriend, Monica (ALEXANDRA DADDARIO), disturbing her studies. But Travis' charming southern ways -- that he also uses as a veterinarian working alongside his widowed father, Shep (TOM WILKINSON) -- have an effect on Gabby. That's all too obvious to Travis' sister, Stephanie (MAGGIE GRACE), and notwithstanding Gabby having a boyfriend in Ryan (TOM WELLING), a local doctor.
Despite their initial, half-hearted adversarial interactions, a spark develops between Travis and Gabby, especially when Ryan goes away for a few weeks for work. From that point on, the two must decide what their relationship means, and must contend with unexpected developments.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're fans of movies based on Nicholas Sparks' novels, they probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For sexual content and some thematic issues.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2017 Screen It, Inc.