(2016) (Zach Galifianakis, Isla Fisher) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action-Comedy: A married couple becomes increasingly suspicious that their new neighbors are too good to be true.
- Jeff (ZACH GALIFIANAKIS) and Karen Gaffney (ISLA FISHER) live in a nice suburban Atlanta neighborhood, and with the kids now off to camp, they're all set to enjoy some time by themselves. But they, like their neighbors Meg (MARIBETH MONROE) and Dan (MATT WALSH), are curious about a new couple that has moved in on their cul-de-sac and paid cash for their place. When they first catch sight of Tim (JON HAMM) and Natalie Jones (GAL GADOT) they find the couple too good to be true, what with both being uber attractive and seemingly blissfully married.
While Jeff goes about his job as HR director for an aerospace firm where the work is so top secret even he can't go upstairs, Karen becomes increasingly suspicious about the Joneses, especially when odd things start occurring. And once they break into the couple's home while they're away, Jeff and Karen quickly realize their snooping has gotten them more than they bargained for, leading to a high-stakes game of espionage and such.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- The high profile cast might draw in some teenagers, especially if they're fans of any of those cast members, or comedy-style spy "thrillers."
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For sexual content, action/violence and brief strong language.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2018 Screen It, Inc.