(2016) (Matt Damon, Alicia Vikander) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action: A former government operative continues trying to solve the mystery of his past while dealing with an ambitious CIA cyber ops specialist and her boss, the CIA director, who either wants him captured or killed.
- It's been years since former CIA operative and assassin Jason Bourne (MATT DAMON) left that government agency's top secret, intelligence program and he's been off the grid ever since, making a living by earning betting money from street fights. His former black ops contact, Nicky Parsons (JULIA STILES), however, has hacked into the CIA database and uncovered files regarding a number of other black ops programs, including ones about Jason's past and his now dead father. CIA cyber ops director Heather Lee (ALICIA VIKANDER) gets word of that breach and shuts it down before the download is completed, and manages to convince her boss, CIA director Robert Dewey (TOMMY LEE JONES), that she should be put in charge of finding and bringing in Jason.
Dewey, who has a covert deal with tech CEO Aaron Kalloor (RIZ AHMED) to use his company's data mining for intelligence gathering and national security agrees to Heather's proposal. But his real intentions are to use a Hitman (VINCENT CASSEL) to kill Jason and others who threaten to undermine the agency's work. From that point on, Jason tries to stay one step ahead of Heather, Dewey and the contract killer who are all figuratively and literally gunning for him.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they've been into the previous "Bourne" movies they probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For intense sequences of violence and action, and brief strong language.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2017 Screen It, Inc.