(2015) (voices of Noah Schnapp, Hadley Belle Miller) (G)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Computer-Animated Comedy: A down on his luck kid who always keeps trying to succeed but inevitably ends up failing hopes he can impress the new girl at school who's moved in across the street from him.
- In an ordinary suburban neighborhood, Charlie Brown (voice of NOAH SCHNAPP) is an ordinary kid who's always determined to succeed -- at being a baseball pitcher or even just flying a kite -- but always ends up failing for one reason or another. His younger sister, Sally (voice of MARIEL SHEETS), still looks up to him, and he has a good set of friends, including Linus (voice of ALEXANDER GARFIN), ever the voice of reason. But Linus' sister, Lucy (voice of HADLEY BELLE MILLER), is sometimes a thorn in Charlie Brown's side. That is, when she's not dispensing psychiatric help for a nickel or making eyes at Schroeder (voice of NOAH JOHNSTON) who's usually playing Beethoven on his tiny piano.
Tomboy Peppermint Patty (voice of VENUS SCHULTHEIS), who's nearly always accompanied by her friend Marcie (voice of REBECCA BLOOM), also likes "Chuck," but he's set his eyes on The Little Red-Haired Girl (voice of FRANCESCA CAPALDI) who's just enrolled at their school and moved in across the street from him. His shyness, however, stops him from talking to her, much to the chagrin of his mischievous pet dog, Snoopy (sounds by BILL MELENDEZ), who does what he can to fix that problem, all while accompanied by his small bird friend, Woodstock (sounds by BILL MELENDEZ).
That is, when Snoopy's not involved in daydreaming about the alluring poodle, Fifi (sounds by KRISTIN CHENOWETH), and imagining having to rescue her via aerial dogfights with the WWI German flying ace, the Red Baron. As all of that occurs and the year progresses from winter through spring and into early summer, Charlie Brown tries to muster up the courage to talk to the new girl.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- It's a good bet younger kids will be interested.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: G
- For not containing material to warrant a higher rating.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2020 Screen It, Inc.