(2015) (Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action: A highly trained government assassin tries to clear his name when he is framed for his ex-wife's murder.
- In between top-secret assignments, highly trained government assassin Bryan Mills (LIAM NEESON) tries to live the quiet life in Los Angeles. He resides near his college-age daughter, Kim (MAGGIE GRACE), and her mother/his ex-wife Lenore (FAMKE JANSSEN) and her second husband, Stuart (DOUGRAY SCOTT), a wealthy businessman.
Then one day, Bryan is shocked to find Lenore murdered in his apartment, her throat having been slit. The cops bust in and find him holding the murder weapon, which he had just picked up from the floor. Mills flees and is pursued by Franck Dotzler (FOREST WHITAKER), a dogged police investigator, and his top lieutenant Garcia (DON HARVEY) who slowly start to question his guilt.
Bryan, meanwhile reunites with his CIA-operative buddies Sam (LELAND ORSER) and Casey (JON GRIES), who help him out while he is on the run. Bryan eventually begins to suspect Stuart's involvement in Lenore's murder, and he eventually gets him to confess that he is in debt to a ruthless Russian mobster named Malankov (SAM SPRUELL) who also has it in for Bryan and his family.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Older teens who have seen and enjoyed the first two "Taken" movies will want to see this one.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For intense sequences of violence and action and for brief strong language.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2019 Screen It, Inc.