(2015) (Daniel Craig, Lea Seydoux) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action: A British secret agent sets out to stop a villain from controlling a global network of surveillance systems.
- Following an international incident where British secret agent James "007" Bond (DANIEL CRAIG) kills a terrorist intent on carrying out a stadium bombing but does so on his own accord, his new handler, Gareth Mallory, a.k.a. "M" (RALPH FIENNES), essentially grounds the agent from further work. That's while M deals with his superior, Max Denbigh, a.k.a. "C" (ANDREW SCOTT), having merged the MI5 and MI6 operations and is now prepared to active a global surveillance system and shut down the double-O agent program.
Undeterred, and with the aid of Eve Moneypenny (NAOMIE HARRIS) and gadget guru Q (BEN WHISHAW), Bond attends the funeral of the man he killed and meets his widow, Lucia Sciarra (MONICA BELLUCCI), who informs him of a meeting of the criminal organization known as Spectre. Bond gets into that, but is identified by its leader, Franz Oberhauser (CHRISTOPH WALTZ), and barely manages to escape from a hulking hitman, Mr. Hinx (DAVE BAUTISTA). Bond's search for more information leads him to a dying assassin, Mr. White (JESPER CHRISTENSEN), who gives him intel in exchange for Bond promising to protect his adult daughter, Dr. Madeleine Swann (LEA SEYDOUX).
He travels to Austria to find her, but she wants nothing to do with him. That is, until he rescues her from Mr. Hinx and other kidnappers. From that point on, Bond tries to get to the bottom of what's occurring, and that includes another dangerous encounter with Oberhauser.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- They will if they're fans of the James Bond movie franchise.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For intense sequences of action and violence, some disturbing images, sensuality and language.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2018 Screen It, Inc.