(2015) (Kevin James, Raini Rodriguez) (PG)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Comedy: While on vacation in Las Vegas, a mall security cop tries to save his daughter from a group of criminals who are stealing valuable artwork from the casino hotel.
- Paul Blart (KEVIN JAMES) is a divorced dad and single father to high school senior Maya (RAINI RODRIGUEZ) who hasn't gotten up the courage to tell him she might attend UCLA. Due to his exemplary work as a security guard at a mall in West Orange, New Jersey, he's invited to attend a security officers convention in Las Vegas. There, he meets Divina Martinez (DANIELLA ALONSO), the hotel's general manager who he believes is hitting on him, as well as Eduardo Furtillo (EDUARDO VERASTEGUI), the hotel's head of security who looks down on Paul.
At the same time, Maya ends up hanging out with one of the hotel's valets, Lane (DAVID HENRIE), and accidentally stumbles upon some criminal activity. It seems that criminal mastermind Vincent Sofel (NEAL McDONOUGH) and his team are plotting on stealing all of the hotel's valuable artwork. When Paul learns that Vincent's goons have kidnapped his daughter, he steps into action to save her and thwart their plan.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they liked the first film or are fans of anyone in the cast, they might be interested.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG
- For some violence.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2017 Screen It, Inc.