(2015) (Vin Diesel, Paul Walker) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action: A team of criminal thrill junkies must reassemble when the ruthless brother of a former nemesis targets them all for death.
- Deckard Shaw (JASON STATHAM), a trained British special forces assassin, vows revenge on those responsible for his criminal brother being on life support. His target is Dominic Toretto (VIN DIESEL), an ex-con who has formed a crew of car junkies/master thieves over the years that has become something of a surrogate family. They include his brother-in-law, Brian (PAUL WALKER), a former cop turned criminal; Dom's sister and Brian's wife, Mia (JORDANA BREWSTER); Dom's amnesiac wife, Letty (MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ); computer whiz Tej (LUDACRIS); and show-boating thrill seeker, Roman (TYRESE GIBSON).
When Deckard proves relentless, Dom is recruited by an enigmatic black operative who calls himself Mr. Nobody (KURT RUSSELL) to rescue a kidnapped computer hacker named Ramsey (NATHALIE EMMANUEL), who has invented a software program that can literally track and find anyone on the planet within a matter of minutes ... even seconds. She is being held prisoner in Azerbaijan by a terrorist named Jakande (DJIMON HOUNSOU) and his chief henchman, Kiet (TONY JAA).
Dom also receives help from FBI agent Hobbs (DWAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON), a one-time nemesis who has come to respect Dom and his crew. Hobbs is gravely wounded early on and confined to a hospital bed. But when the action moves to Abu Dhabi and then back to Los Angeles, he can no longer lie still and not get involved.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Yes. Teens, both male and female, will be eager to check this out, especially if they're fans of any of the earlier entries in this film franchise.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For prolonged frenetic sequences of violence, action, and mayhem; suggestive content; and brief strong language.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2018 Screen It, Inc.