(2014) (Daniel Radcliffe, Zoe Kazan) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Romantic Comedy: A young man, past burned by love, tries to sort through his feelings toward his new female friend who already has a boyfriend.
- Wallace (DANIEL RADCLIFFE) was once going to be a doctor, but when his girlfriend cheated on him, he dumped her, dropped out of med school, moved into his sister's attic, and took a job writing manuals. He's now jaded about love, and certainly can't hook up with anyone he meets, unlike his best friend, Allan (ADAM DRIVER), who's recently done that with Nicole (MACKENZIE DAVIS).
Wallace lets his feelings known to Chantry (ZOE KAZAN), an animator he meets at a party, and the two seem to hit it off. But he then learns that she's been in a long-term commitment with her U.N. copyright law boyfriend, Ben (RAFE SPALL), and would just like to be friends. He agrees, but it's soon obvious to everyone but Chantry and, initially, her sister, Dalia (MEGAN PARK), that he's smitten with her and is torn about what to do. With Allan and Nicole urging him to act on his desire, Wallace tries to figure out how he truly feels about Chantry, all while she deals with some unexpected changes in her life.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Those who like romantic comedies might be interested, while Radcliffe might draw in some of his former "Harry Potter" fans.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For sexual content, including references throughout, partial nudity and language.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2018 Screen It, Inc.