(2014) (Allison Miller, Zach Gilford) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Horror/Thriller: A young married couple comes back from their honeymoon and is surprised to discover the wife is with child ... and that child may be the Antichrist.
- Samantha (ALLISON MILLER) and Zach (ZACH GILFORD) have just gotten married and are headed to the Dominican Republic for their honeymoon. On their last night, they throw caution to the wind and allow a mysterious Cab Driver (ROGER PAYANO) to take them to a remote dance club where they drink way too much and wake up the next morning back in their hotel suite and have to scramble to make their return flight home in time.
Once back in the States, they are surprised to learn that Sam is pregnant despite being on birth control. Initially overjoyed at the news, their bliss soon turns to fear and dread when Sam begins having very painful contractions, nosebleeds, blackouts, and odd fits of rage. At the First Communion of their niece, the family priest, Father Thomas (SAM ANDERSON), is overcome with dread to the point where he bleeds profusely out of his nostrils and has a stroke all while Sam is a weird catatonic state.
Seeking answers, Zach finally watches the video footage he shot on their honeymoon and is shocked to see snippets of what looks like a Satanic ritual that was performed on Sam during that night they can't remember. Soon, hooded men begin skulking around outside their house. Piles of ash are placed inside and outside the house. And Sam's mental state continues to deteriorate until Zach has no choice but to take action.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Older teens may have some interest due to the popularity of the "found footage" horror niche.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For language and some bloody images.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2018 Screen It, Inc.