(2014) (Kevin Hart, Michael Ealy) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Romantic Comedy: Two couples deal with the progression of their relationships.
- Bernie (KEVIN HART) and Danny (MICHAEL EALY) are best friends and coworkers at a restaurant supply company, providing goods for customers such as bar owner Casey (CHRISTOPHER McDONALD) who was good friends with Danny's late father.
While the motor-mouthed Bernie is wild and uninhibited, Danny is more reserved and still getting over his break-up with Alison (PAULA PATTON). Following what could have been a one-night stand with dental hygienist Joan (REGINA HALL), Bernie has Danny join him for a double-date with Joan's roommate, Debbie (JOY BRYANT).
When Bernie and Joan drunkenly go off to have sex, Danny and Debbie chat, hit it off, and end up sleeping together as well. All of which results in both sets of friends separately talking about what happened and what any of it means, if anything.
Yet, while Bernie and Joan eventually break up, the relationship between Danny and Debbie deepens to the point that she moves out of Joan's place and into Danny's. As the year wears on, however, little things start creeping up that start driving increasingly sizeable dividers between them, all while Bernie and Joan continue with their love-hate-let's have sex relationship.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Older teens might, especially if they're fans of anyone in the cast and/or R-rated romantic comedies.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For sexual content, language and brief drug use.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2017 Screen It, Inc.