"FAST & FURIOUS 6"
(2013) (Paul Walker, Vin Diesel) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action: A federal agent convinces a retired team of fast-driving criminals to reunite in order to stop an ex-military terrorist from getting his hands on the last piece of a powerful weapon he's going to use on the world.
- Taking up where "Fast 5" left off, ex-cop and former FBI agent Brian O'Conner (PAUL WALKER) and his girlfriend Mia (JORDANA BREWSTER) have just had a baby while living overseas following a previous heist that made them and the rest of their crew fabulously rich. They include her brother, Dominic 'Dom' Toretto (VIN DIESEL), who lives nearby with his cop turned criminal girlfriend Elena Neves (ELSA PATAKY); Roman Pierce (TYRESE GIBSON) and Tej Parker (LUDACRIS) who are living the high life; and Han Lue (SUNG KANG) who's bewitched by Gisele Yashar (GAL GADOT).
All retired, Brian and Dom are surprised by a visit from Luke Hobbs (DWAYNE JOHNSON), a muscle-bound federal agent and bounty hunter who previously tried to capture them, only to come to a truce while dealing with a nefarious villain. Now there's a new bad guy on the loose and he's ex-military commando Owen Shaw (LUKE EVANS) who's after the last piece of a powerful weapon that will enable him to knock out the power to an entire country for 24 hours. Even more troubling is that Hobbs has a recently taken picture of Letty Ortiz (MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ), Dom's former longtime girlfriend who everyone believes is dead.
Considering the team views themselves as a family who will do anything for one of their own, and with Hobbs agreeing to get a full pardon for all of them should they help, Brian, Dom and the rest reunite and join Hobbs and his new partner, Riley (GINA CARANO), in the hunt. But they find themselves up against a formidable adversary and his team that includes the likes of Jah (JOE TASLIM), Vegh (CLARA PAGET), Klaus (KIM KOLD) and, so it seems due to her suffering from amnesia, Letty.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're fans of any of the other five films in the series, they probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For intense sequences of violence and action and mayhem throughout, some sexuality and language.
To continue reading the review and all of the highly detailed, scene-by-scene listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories):
I have subscribed to ScreenIt for more than a decade. I check in every week to take advantage of their amazing services. Not only does their site provide a glimpse of exactly what content a movie offers, I've found the “Our Take” reviews and ratings for each movie to be right on the money every single time. I've referred dozens of friends to this service because my #1 resource for deciding whether or not to show a movie to my kids, or to see one myself, is ScreenIt.com!
Director, State of CA Public Sector
I signed up to get Screen It weekly reviews a long time ago, when my kids were young and I wanted to know more about movies before we went to a theater or rented. Now one child is in law school, other in undergraduate, and I still read the weekly Screen Its! It helps me know what my husband and I want to see or rent, and what to have waiting at home that we all will enjoy when my "kids" come home. I depend on Screen It reviews. They usually just present the facts and let me decide if the movie is appropriate or of interest for my family and me. Thank you for providing that service, Screen It!
Winston Salem, NC
I have 4 children who are now in college. I signed up for Screen It when my children were pre-teenagers. Often my children would ask to see a movie with a friend and I wished I could preview the movie prior to giving permission. A friend told me about ScreenIt.com and I found it to be the next best thing to previewing a movie. The amount of violence, sexual content, or language were always concerns for me and my husband as we raised innocent kids with morals. We constantly fought the peer pressure our kids received to see films that in our opinion were questionable. With the evidence we received at Screen It, our kids couldn't even fight us when we felt a film may have been inappropriate for them to watch. Thank you, Screen It. Continue to make this helpful service available to everyone, but especially the young parents.
Machesney Park, IL
Screenit.com is an amazing resource for parents, educators, church groups or anyone who wants to make an informed decision whether a movie is suitable for their viewing. The reviews and content descriptions are so detailed I am mystified how the reviewers can put them together.
I love screen It! I don't know what I would do without it. It is well worth the membership. Before we take our son to the movies we check it out on screen it first. Thank you SO much for making it. Keep up the good work & keep 'em coming!!!
Moreno Valley California
Other new and recent reviews include:
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2016 Screen It, Inc.